Disclaimer: These are my views and do not reflect the views of the Peace Corps.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April is the cruelist month?

I'm cold. It' s a wonderful feeling. I'm in northern Vietnam. I've been hiking in the mountains and loving the French influence of this aging resort town e.g. they have chocolate croissants. I'm finally getting over my cold, and it's nice to have energy again. I tried grog yesterday, wow, it felt and tasted so good, they had mulled wine too. My friend and I are heading out of here tomorrow night after we go and see a waterfall, and then off to the perfume pagoda followed by Halong Bay. I have pictures, but I don't have my camera cord with me, it's in the room, and I could go up and get it, but that's two flights of stairs that I don't really want to climb. Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers