Disclaimer: These are my views and do not reflect the views of the Peace Corps.

Monday, March 28, 2011

There and Back Again...

by Bilbo Baggins.

So, maybe it has been a little while since I have updated my blog (if it sounds awkward it's because it's an imitation of Khmer-English). This doesn't mean that I've forgotten about you all. I've been a little caught up in life lately and in lieu of writing here my creative thoughts have been poured into other vestibules e.g. I'm still working on my Cambodia cd, and I'm writing a few poems here and there. What I mean to say is that I will update this soon (as now doesn't really count and I have to go pack), and hopefully I'll have some cool pictures from Vietnam to show, because that's where I'll be for the next two weeks with my friend Matt.

Peace and love everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers