Disclaimer: These are my views and do not reflect the views of the Peace Corps.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Address Update

Due to the fact that thus far letters and packages have taken a really long time to get to me and the possible loss of a literary care package, I've been advised to tell people to put "ASIA" in nice bold letters on anything addressed to me.

PCV Peter Cooper
P.O. Box 2453
U.S. Embassy Peace Corps
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
ASIA

I hope this works. In all seriousness, I think it's a bit strange to have to add "U.S. Embassy" and "ASIA" to the address, but the former helps ensure that the mail gets through customs here, and the latter helps the mail get to the right continent. It's sort of like playing to a superstitious belief. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers