Disclaimer: These are my views and do not reflect the views of the Peace Corps.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Balinese Escapades

So far so good! It's been really relaxing. I've been getting some incredible surfing in. It's supposed to be decent to good for the rest of the trip, and I'm considering / most likely going to be staying where I am, as there's great access to some of the most renowned breaks. The weather reminds me of Cambodia, but normal Cambodia, not Cambodia in April. I just compared the weather in Battambang to where I am now and there's about a ten degree difference. Also, there's a breeze.

The food here is pretty good. I've tried a few Balinese dishes that I really like and then there's Western places everywhere (I saw a coldstone in Kuta...)

I will put in a good description of the trip and some pictures once I finish, but until then, I won't be online.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers